Kourtney Kardashian Confirms Her Pregnancy

Kourtney, Kim, and just about everyone else have confirmed the pregnancy rumors as truth. Kim has expressed via twitter that she is excited about being "Auntie Kimmie". While Kourt tells us we have to wait and watch her new show, Kourtney and Klhoe Take Miami, for the reveal of the baby daddy, most figure it is probably her on and off boyfriend uber douche Scott Disick. I am actually excited to see their new show because I know it's going to be filled with lots of raunchy wrongness that is somehow so right. I recently saw Khloe at director Benny Boom's b-day shindig and I have to say she was looking amazing. Her hard work on her new svelte figure paid off and she showed it off nicely with some painted on skinny jeans. She really looks better in person than she does on TV and hopefully with her new show out she will get a little more credit. While Kim is obvi gawjuss I have always thought all the sisters really have good genes and are definitely blessed. Now that I got totally off subject...


Does anyone in Hollywood wear a bra anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment