Bobby Valentino Puts Hickey on RCOL's So Hood!


Apparently "So Hood" and Bobby Valentino have been gettin' down n' dirty! If you follow So Hood on twitter (@sheis_sohood) you would pick up on the little hints she's been dropping that she has something going on with the singer.  She just posted the above pic via twitpic to her twitter along with this statement, "I was told 2 send a twicpic & say 'THE VAMPIRE HAS STRUCK AGAIN'????".  She followed up with these tweets...
  • Im just wakin up!THIS WAS THE LONGEST WEEKEND EVER!
  • I know hickies r so played but...I think he justed wanted 2show me off!
  • IM NOT GONNA SAY MY GUYS NAME BUT U GUYS CAUGHT ON QUICK! IM DONE!!!  
Referring to the last tweet, when you look at all the people who have responded every guess is Bobby Valentino, that is what she had to say to those guesses, so there you have it!
I wonder if they met at this photoshoot in Chicago for Stunner Baby Magazine...

  • UPDATE! - So coincidentally I know one of the models on this cover and  I asked her if she knew anything about Bobby V. and So Hood.  She pointed out to me that So Hood has her hand on Bobby's crotch in the picture, something I completely looked over as many times as I've seen this photo! But more importantly she informed me that So Hood was the only model who went up to Bobby's hotel suite after the shoot wrapped! Bow Chicka Bow Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment