KC is the New LC

This Sunday, yes Sunday, not Monday Season 5 of The Hills comes to an end. Now they say that this is Lauren's final episode, *gasp* but I have an inkling this will not be the last we see of LC. This special season finale features the official, and hopefully last, wedding of Speidi. But will Laguna star Kristen Cavallari steal the shine when she makes a "surprise" appearance and supposedly catches the bouquet? Why is Kristen back anyways? That would be because The Hills is continuing without Lauren, replacing the narrator with single and ready to mingle Kristen. Entertainment Weekly interviews Kristen on the subject, you can go click above to see the full interview but here are a few excerpts:
“I’m a completely different person than Lauren. I have a lot more energy. I’m more outgoing. I’m a little more spontaneous. And she has a boyfriend so she’s not dating on the show. I’m very open to dating and finding a guy.”
“I’m not going into it like, ‘I’m going to make great friendships with these people.’ It’s work! And drama sells. I think that’s why they’re bringing me in, because I know what works.”

Below is a video interview with Kristen from MTV


In other words, Kristen is ready to hoe it up and bring the drama. Aww, Lauren I didn't think you were that boring :(

Who would you rather?
LC
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment