Playboy Press Release: 'Amazing Race' Finalist is Miss January



The Amazing Race 14 finalist Jaime Faith Edmonson, 31, is Playboy’s January Playmate of the Month in the magazine’s January/February double issue (on newsstands and online at www.playboydigital.com Friday, December 18), with additional photos available on Playboy.com.     
Jaime’s performance on The Amazing Race, where she and fellow former Dolphins cheerleader Cara Rosenthal fought their way through 40,000 miles of travel and backbreaking tasks to an impressive second place finish, caught Hugh Hefner’s attention. Of course, her fantastic figure and gorgeous red locks didn’t hurt. Jaime remembers well receiving a call telling her that Hef wondered if she might be interested in a test shoot. Months later, here she is living out one of her longest-held fantasies.
Growing up, the Bartow, Florida native dreamed of becoming “an undercover spy, the heavyweight champion of the world, or a Playboy Playmate.” With one of those dreams now safely under her belt, it isn’t hard to imagine the redheaded knockout achieving the others as well. In addition to being a reality television star, Jaime is a former cop, and a former Miami Dolphins Cheerleader. It’s no surprise to hear Jaime say, “I’m a doer. When I see something I want, I go for it 100 percent, and nothing can get in my way. I don’t half-ass anything.”
As a self-proclaimed “feisty, fearless, redheaded adventuress,” Miss January looks forward to ringing in 2010 with “no resolutions, and no fear of the unknown.” She declares, “I’m amazed I’m here. I’m fastening my seat belt and looking forward to a year of amazing adventures. This is going to be the best New Year’s ever!”


No comments:

Post a Comment